Leftover tech stuff - Incl. IBM ThinkPad parts

Ben Scott dragonhawk at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 00:11:36 EST 2007

  I've finished sorting through the box o' misfit toys that I picked
up from Brian Karas.  There are a few "extra" things he threw in which
I don't have a reason to keep.  If anyone wants any of this, mail me
off-list to arrange pick-up.

  In decreasing order of approximate expected value:

  Quantity two of IBM ThinkPad docking base thing.  P/N 08N1180, FRU
04P3304.  Includes floppy and optical drives.

  IBM ThinkPad optical drive module.  IBM FRU P/N 05K9159, IBM ASM P/N
05K9145.  LG CRN-8241U.  Marked "24X".

  A small box with markings that include "ADICON", "2500", and "Speak
Easy".  From what Google tells me, this is a short message
recorder/playback box, designed for some kind of home automation rig.

  The remote control for a Sun monitor.

  Quantity two of remote control for a Bose Wave Radio.

  Nokia cell phone, "AT&T" branded.  Model 6162, type NSW-3AF.

  (Phones and remotes come with complementary batteries, free of charge.)

  Motorola cell phone charger.  Model PSM5037B.  5.9 VDC output.

  Motorola cell phone charger.  P/N 14-0028-01, model MU12-1052100-A1.
 5.2 VDC output.

  Quantity five DIP IC.  Marked with "PIC 16C73B" and the Motorola
logo.  Some have stickers "SPKV2".  Includes plastic carrying sleeve
(a $0.00 value!).

  The back panel for an iPod Nano.  (You never know when the back
panel on your Nano might suffer a spontaneous existence failure.)

-- Ben