NH Seacoast Ruby/Rails *meeting location CHANGED*

Scott Garman sgarman at iname.com
Tue Jan 9 18:55:59 EST 2007

Hi GNHLUGers,

I'm happy to report that interest in the new NH Seacoast Ruby/Rails user
group has far surpassed my expectations. Apparently there is a lot of
interest from people involved with the Greater NH Linux Users Group
(GNHLUG), the Boston Ruby mailing list, and Meetup.com.

With over a dozen RSVPs, there was no way I could host the meeting in
one of the UNH Library study rooms, which can hold 4-6 people, max.

For that reason, I have secured a much larger meeting room in Morse Hall
at UNH, thanks to the help of Rob Anderson, who runs the Seacoast Linux
User Group meetings (thanks Rob!).

WHEN: Tuesday, January 16, 2007, from 7-9 PM (same time)
WHERE: Morse Hall, Room 301, UNH Campus. Durham, NH (new location, but
still at UNH)

WHAT: Scott Garman will be sharing some of his favorite resources for
developing with Ruby/Rails and following the community. We'll also
engage in such exciting activities as creating a regular meeting
location and schedule, setting up a mailing list, and coming up with an
organization name that makes a cool acronym!

I will send out detailed directions and maps sometime on Friday to
everyone who has contacted me with interest in attending. If you're not
on my announcement list already, please drop me a line ASAP.

Regards,

Scott Garman

--
Scott Garman