[GNHLUG] Reminder: NH Seacoast Ruby/Rails User Group meeting TONIGHT @ UNH.

Scott Garman sgarman at iname.com
Tue Jan 16 10:20:27 EST 2007

This is just a quick reminder that tonight's meeting at UNH is still on.

Time: 7-9 PM TONIGHT, January 16, 2007.
Location: Morse Hall Room 301, UNH (Durham, NH)

Driving directions, parking info, and a campus map can be found at:

http://slug.gnhlug.org/slug/doc/ddir

Topic: I’ll be sharing some of my favorite resources for developing with
Ruby/Rails and following the community. We’ll also engage in such
exciting activities as creating a regular meeting location and schedule,
setting up a mailing list, and coming up with an organization name that
makes a cool acronym! All are welcome, whether you’re a Ruby pro or just
want to know what all the hype is about. :)

I hope to see you there!

Regards,

Scott Garman

--