Does GNHLUG need Internet-enabled calendars?

Paul Lussier p.lussier at comcast.net
Sat Jan 20 15:02:10 EST 2007

Ted Roche <tedroche at tedroche.com> writes:

> All right, you two. No religious arguments here.

What?  Wait a minute, what group is this?  Tap...Tap...Tap... Is this
thing working correctly?  I could have sworn someone just said "No
religious arguments here."  That can't *possibly* be correct.

I must be getting old. Back in my day religious arguments were
required.  These young whipper-snappers!  Next you'll be telling me
we're not allowed to heckle Ben!
--
Seeya,
Paul