Does the White Russian 0.9 DynDNS client: another datapoint

Drew Van Zandt drew.vanzandt at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 23:03:24 EDT 2007

Running White Russian w/DynDNS client, I received this in the past day or
so:

Dear Valued Customer:

The hostname, denim.homeip.net, in account foobarbaz, has been blocked
for abuse. This action has been taken due to the receipt of multiple
updates originating from the same IP address.

Updates which result in no change to the host are abusive. Please take a
moment to review our Update Abuse Policy here:

http://www.dyndns.com/support/abuse.html

It is vital that you correct the problem which is resulting in these
repeated and unnecessary updates. Once you have corrected this problem, you
may request that the host be unblocked at the following URL:

https://www.dyndns.com/+dyndns/denim.homeip.net

Please contact support at dyndns.com if you have questions, queries, or
comments regarding this issue.

Sincerely,