Summer BBQ sign-ups...

Lori Nagel jastiv at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 10 01:02:19 EDT 2007

I think maybe it is getting lost in all the other email on the discuss list.  I have to delete most of it because if I spent all my time reading that, I wouldn't have time for anything else.  Maybe the discuss list should actually be made into more than one list?

Bruce Dawson <jbd at codemeta.com> wrote: There's only 5 sign-ups for the BBQ, which is next weekend.

Are people having problems with the sign-up form? Waiting for the
weather forecast? Having problems getting their families to decide?
Otherwise intimidated by socializing with other geeks? Can't decide on a
dish that goes well with Summer Pale Ale?

Those are all technical details! Just sign up, come, and we will all
figure out the best solution!

--Bruce