Subject lines with 'Stupid' in them (was: UDP NAT argument)

Ben Scott dragonhawk at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 08:12:19 EDT 2007

On 7/12/07, VirginSnow at vfemail.net <VirginSnow at vfemail.net> wrote:
>> Subject: Stupid UDP NAT argument (was: OpenVPN TCP vs UDP)
>
> Okay, this is third (at least) time that you've done this...  So I'm
> going to respectfully suggest that you reconsider the arrogance with
> which you choose your subject lines.

  Fair enough.  I won't do it again.

  Just to be clear, though, when I put "Stupid" in a subject line, my
intent is more irony than arrogance.  I'm referring to my own
participation.  It takes two to tango, as the saying goes, and I'm the
one asking to dance.  I can see that isn't self-evident.  Sorry about
that.

-- Ben