Penguin Day in Lowell, MA

Shawn K. O'Shea shawn at eth0.net
Mon Jun 11 10:30:51 EDT 2007

Just saw this article on O'Reilly's ONlamp,
http://www.oreillynet.com/onlamp/blog/2007/06/lowell_massachusetts_greets_op.html,
"Lowell, Massachusetts greets open source"

Apparently as part of a Grassroots Use of Technology 2007 conference
(http://organizerscollaborative.org/conference), the Organizers'
Collaborative has made Friday, June 22nd a "Penguin Day" event. This
wiki site is setup for information about the Penguin Day activities,
http://penguinday.aspirationtech.org/index.php/Lowell:Penguin_Day_Agenda

It's 60$ for the conference, and it's not clear to me whether that
includes/is required for the Penguin Day activities (at least not from
a cursory glance at the websites). Still I thought something fairly
close to home like this might be interesting to some folks, so wanted
to circulate the info.

-Shawn