gnhlug mythtv link?

Bruce Labitt bruce.labitt at verizon.net
Sat Jun 16 19:39:57 EDT 2007

Ted Roche wrote:
> Bruce Labitt wrote:
>
>> In the last mythtv installfest a link to install instructions/tips was
>> created.  Is that link still live?  Can anyone provide it to me?
>>

> http://www.wilsonet.com/mythtv/ is Jarod Wilson's site. Is that the one
> you're thinking of? If not, you can search the email list archives at:

Hi Ted,

No that wasn't it.  Either Ben, Jarod or md set up a link to a gnhlug
server with a short list of instructions.  It had some mysql setup stuff
and parameters.  Oh well, guess I'll have to find it on Jarod's site.
I'm sure it is all there, but it was in a more compact form for the
installfest.

Bruce