Summer BBQ - Sunday 1 July - Loudon - All invited!

Ben Scott dragonhawk at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 08:25:31 EDT 2007

What : Summer BBQ
Where: Miles Smith Farm, Loudon, NH
Who  : You! Members! Everybody!
Date : SUNDAY 1 July 2007
Time : 4 to 7(ish) PM

  CentraLUG's regular night for July 2007 would put the meeting on Mon
2 July -- two days before Independence Day. We've decided that a
Summer Barbecue would be more fun. Let's all get together, bring some
food, and just enjoy the company of friends and colleagues. Tech
discussions are optional, albeit probably inevitable. Anyone
associated with CentraLUG or GNHLUG is welcome to attend, provided you
sign-up first, and bring a food dish for the pot-luck dinner. BYOB.
Children are welcome.

  Since 7 PM on a Monday night is kind of a weird time for a BBQ,
we've moved things up to the day before: Sunday, 1 July. This will
take the place of the regular CentraLUG meeting for July. (It's open
to all, not just CentraLUG regulars.)

  Bruce Dawson has kindly offered up Miles Smith Farm in Loudon, NH
for the venue (thanks, Bruce!). If you've never been to Bruce's farm,
it's a beautiful spot, with a rustic old farm house and barn, hilly
fields, and an incredible view. The "farm" part isn't just a name --
it's an actual, working farm, with cows and horses, and farm products
for sale. Don't let that scare you away, though -- Bruce is a
certified geek, so electricity and WiFi Internet are readily
available.

  For more information, updates, and/or to RSVP, please visit:

http://wiki.gnhlug.org/twiki2/bin/view/Www/SummerBBQ2007

  Hope to see you there!