Looking for old ISO's

Neil Joseph Schelly neil at jenandneil.com
Thu Mar 1 12:10:23 EST 2007

On Thursday 01 March 2007 11:55 am, klussier at comcast.net wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am looking for some old Debian ISO's. I am looking for Debian testing
> (sarge) from on or around Jan. 5, 2006 and May 13, 2006. Any ideas on where
> I can locate such things?

Debian Sarge was stable in June of 2005.  Do you mean you're looking for
Etch/Testing CDs from Last January and June?  Those might be harder to find
unless someone downloaded them and saved them - I know I didn't.

If you're looking for the Sarge ISOs from those dates, they should still be on
the download servers.  The latest Sarge in January '06 was 3.1R1 and the by
May Sarge 3.1R2 had been released.  See the official mirror:
http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/

-N