Portable audio player

Travis Roy travis at scootz.net
Tue Mar 6 12:28:19 EST 2007

You could check the apple refurb site:

http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore.woa/wa/
RSLID?mco=32DAAC51&nclm=Certified

You might be able to pickup an ipod that can run ipod linux or
rockbox to get your ogg support. The first gen nanos are supported by
rockbox and the 1Gig versions are $80 on that site.

If you keep it with the Apple firmware and use it for the gym you
could get the nike kit and hack your existing shoes to fit the
transmitter. (that's what I did with my wife's shoes)