MV communications colocation

Bruce Dawson jbd at codemeta.com
Fri Mar 9 10:39:51 EST 2007

I've been using them for years, and have had no trouble. The only time
they seem to have power problems is when the power is out for over 3
hours (like the substation fire a few years ago). Although I don't know
if they have that much capacity in the UPS.

The bandwidth depends on your price - the higher the price, the more
bandwidth you get. Its covered on their rates page.

--Bruce