LinkSys WRT54G and OpenWRT

Ted Roche tedroche at tedroche.com
Mon Mar 12 08:44:38 EDT 2007

On Mar 11, 2007, at 4:19 PM, Ben Scott wrote:

> Hi everybody!
>
>  I was asked off-list about my experience with OpenWRT.  I asked if
> an on-list message was okay, and it was.  So:

Boy, that sounds like it could be a pretty good presentation. I
enjoyed Lloyd's talk about DD-WRT and the ethernet bridging he had
done. And Bruce had mentioned the WRT54SLG (I think) which is a Linux-
based WRT54GS, large RAM and FlashRAM model, with a USB 2.0 "Storage
Link" for hooking in a USB disk drive or RAM device.

Sounds like we almost have enough topics for a WRT54G users group!
But would non-owners be getting bored with all this purple-and-black
stuff?

Ted Roche
Ted Roche & Associates, LLC
http://www.tedroche.com