Recording GNHLUG meetings (was: mythtvfest)

Ben Scott dragonhawk at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 15:12:47 EDT 2007

On 3/26/07, Bill McGonigle <bill at bfccomputing.com> wrote:
> The downside to doing a video is that people don't necessarily want
> to see el-crapo video.

  I dunno, that stupid Paris Hilton sex tape blew countless mail
servers out of the water, and I've shot better video with the lens cap
on.  ;-)

> I spent too much time adjusting volumes, gamma curves,
> color balances, etc. to get it to be watchable.

  We can Open Source it and let the bazaar fix it for us.  Right?  ;-)

> Passing the token on this task might be useful.

  I sure ain't volunteering any more of my time, other than that to
set-up hosting on liberty, should that be desired.  :-)

> ... we don't want to be bad net neighbors and hog the whole
> non-profit bandwidth allocation at MV.

  Yah.  That.

  All this is moot if nobody records the presentations, though....
Anyone?  Anyone?  Bueller?

--
"One day I feel I'm ahead of the wheel / And the next it's rolling over me"
                                                  -- Rush, "Far Cry"