off-topic - What happened to the TV series season?

mike ledoux mwl+gnhlug at alumni.unh.edu
Tue Mar 27 11:20:21 EDT 2007

On Mon, Mar 26, 2007 at 07:25:02PM -0400, Jeff Macdonald wrote:
> I just watched Battlestar Galactica, which turned out to be the last one for
> the season. The next one won't be till 200 8. Ugh! The networks are giving
> me less and less reason to watch this stuff when it's aired (or in my case,
> within a week of it's airdate, since I'm a happy TiVo user). I just hope
> that by 2008 TiVo will figure a way to include the network shows that are
> available on the internet by then.

TiVo has that right now.  You can purchase content through Amazon
Unbox to watch on your S2 or S3 TiVo, and at least S3 also has the
ability to download (some) internet content directly.  It is part of
their "TiVo Online Services" feature, which, while not particularly
well-integrated into the TiVo experience, is there and does work.

--
mwl+gnhlug at alumni.unh.edu          OpenPGP KeyID 0x57C3430B
Holder of Past Knowledge           CS, O-