Completely OT - room numbers [Was Re: Dividing The List Considered Harmful]

Seth Cohn sethcohn at gnuhampshire.org
Tue Mar 27 22:41:20 EDT 2007

On 3/27/07, Ben Scott <dragonhawk at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 3/27/07, Jeffry Smith <jsmith at alum.mit.edu> wrote:
> >>  I'm not just arguing to be argumentative (that's room 12A)
> >
> > Isn't that room 3b?
>
>   No it's not!

On behalf of the barrister firm of Leach, Cleese and Bartlett, please
stop this silliness before we have you arrested by Inspector
Thompson's Penguin for violating the Not-in-Front-of-the Other Geeks
Act and the Getting-Out-of-Threads-Without-Using-a-Proper-Punch-Line
Act, and for "simply ending every bleeding discussion by just having
Ben come in and stop it"