OT: This is a long shot

Chris fj1200 at comcast.net
Wed Mar 28 14:23:39 EDT 2007

On 3/28/07, Mark Komarinski <mkomarinski at wayga.org> wrote:
> On 03/28/2007 01:31 PM, fj1200 at comcast.net wrote:
> > And I am hoping I am not infringing on the newly installed rules, but I have need to install DOS 6.22 in a VM on one of my systems, however, my original DOS6.22 install disk (disk 1) appears to be blank. Does anyone have either an ISO /dd image of Disk 1 that I could use to recover my original disk.
> >
> Do you have a requirement for 6.22, or just DOS?  If it's just DOS, try
> http://www.freedos.org/ .  It has a bunch of similar utilities (and then
> some).
>
> -Mark

I have tried freedos, but I couldn't get it to install in a VM, I need
to rebuild some old 16-bit M$ C 5.1 source files, unfortunately, the
library files I am using were originally created for MSC V5.1, and
will not work in a 32-bit environment, nor have I been able to use the
Watcom compiler to re-create the 16-bit application.

--
IBA #15631