[Fwd: [SFD-announce] Registrations are open for SFD 2007!]

Ted Roche tedroche at tedroche.com
Tue May 8 10:19:42 EDT 2007

Saturday, September 15th, 2007 will be this year's "Software Freedom Day."

If there are folks interested in volunteering, members of GNHLUG have
participated in past years in Software Freedom Day. It's a great excuse
to get out of the house, talk with folks about the software you love,
and give away some free stuff. And you get a free T-shirt!