Private in-house domain

Tech Writer TechWtr at handspun.com
Wed May 16 14:31:51 EDT 2007

Paul,

My initial goal was to end hours of frustration, and just get it working.
However, now that I've got the concepts a little more clear in my mind, I've
taken your advice, and used the /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0
and ifcfg-eth0:0 files.  If anyone else is interested in seeing my current
configuration, I've updated the files in: http://www.handspun.com/review/

Peg