FREE: tower case, floppy, cd, P/S

Ted Roche (Personal) tedroche at comcast.net
Tue May 22 21:47:08 EDT 2007

A LUG member in Brentwood has a spare tower case he'd like to contribute
to anyone in need of one. He didn't have a lot of details on model and
make. First come, first serve, to someone willing to drive to Brentwood
and pick it up. Contact me off-list and I'll pass along contact info.

"Someone gave me a tower server case which I do not need or want.
It has a power supply, floppy, cd and 4 speed cd burner. Case is in fine
shape... The supply lists at 400W. Case states Super on the front,
cannot easily find an model info. ATX size board, perhaps even extended
size by the look of the thing. I guess it is sort of a small way of
saying thanks to when I have been on the list and to those who have
posted a response when I have had a question."