OT: TV delivery alternatives

Paul Lussier p.lussier at comcast.net
Wed May 23 09:51:13 EDT 2007

"Ben Scott" <dragonhawk at gmail.com> writes:

>   How about a more EO (equal offense) quote: "Opinions are like
> assholes: Everybody has one, and they almost always stink!"

Not that I have, or care to perform a proper and scientifically
controlled 'snif test', but do you have any even anecdotal evidence
that there are any sphincters which do NOT have an undesirable odor
thereby supporting the 'always' portion of your above statement ?

(yes, I know it's a quote originating elsewhere, but I *really* wanted
to respond to an e-mail using the word 'sphincter' :)
--
Seeya,
Paul