Fedora Eight is out on the streets!

Bayard Coolidge n1ho at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 8 18:04:36 EST 2007

Or be a Comcast customer, unless you're VERY patient.
Took 7.5 hours using BitTorrent, average d/l speed purportedly 145 kb/s.
Started at 10:21 AM EST, and finished just a few minutes ago. D/L
behaviour was very bursty, stalling for several minutes at a time and
then cranking at over 900kb/sec. I'm leaving it up for a while to "share
the wealth" while I get a bite to eat before I burn a DVD and try to install.

Cheers,

Bayard

Ben Scott <dragonhawk at gmail.com> wrote: On Nov 8, 2007 11:33 AM, Ted Roche  wrote:
> Get onto the BitTorrent ...

  Hmmm.  Don't set your computer's clock back an hour while BitTorrent
is running, or it gets very confused.

-- Ben

http://mail.yahoo.com