Red Hat Announces Fourth-Annual Red Hat Summit: BOSTON!!!

Bill McGonigle bill at bfccomputing.com
Wed Nov 14 18:35:31 EST 2007

On Nov 14, 2007, at 17:22, Ted Roche wrote:

> Red Hat Summit 2005, N'Orleans, $999
> Red Hat Summit 2006, Nashville, $1199.
> Red Hat Summit 2007, San Diego, $1349
> Ted "Pattern? We don't see no stinkin' Pattern" Roche

Wow, breaking 2 grand this decade... IIRC we were offered a very nice
LUG discount for the Nashville conference, something close to half-
off.  That might not have been until "wow it's late and we have seats
to fill", the memory is fuzzy.

I'll be in the hotel across the street at the CentOS Summit, where
they'll simulcast the Redhat Summit from their attendee's wifi helmet-
cam.  Bring some chips and throw a five in the shoebox to help cover
the room cost.

-Bill

-----
Blog: http://blog.bfccomputing.com/