Red Hat Announces Fourth-Annual Red Hat Summit: BOSTON!!!

David Hardy belovedbold357 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 20:19:09 EST 2007

I'd also be interested in a gambit like this;  no way could I possibly
afford such wack entrance fees, but I'd be happy to chip in for hotel room/s
and I'd bring down however many cases of Vermont microbrew would be
necessary...

I'd guess this would have to be sorta "classified" should we go ahead with
anything...

Dave
(an exam away from RHCT)