LinkedIn (...small GNHLUG logos)

Ben Scott dragonhawk at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 14:56:52 EST 2007

On Nov 17, 2007 1:10 PM, Jim Kuzdrall <gnhlug at intrel.com> wrote:
> The less information the world has about me, the safer I feel.

<list_admin>

  Postings to this system are extremely public, and grant anyone the
right to redistribute.  There should be no expectation of privacy in
the use of this system.

http://wiki.gnhlug.org/twiki2/bin/view/Www/LegalNotice

</list_admin>

  At least with LinkedIn, you can suppose that they will guard your
information, to keep it more valuable for resale to the highest
bidder.  They don't want their potential "customers" getting your info
for free -- they want them to pay for it.  Here at GNHLUG, you don't
even get that much assurance.

  Ha ha.  Only serious.

-- Ben