SugarCRM

Ben Scott dragonhawk at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 19:45:59 EST 2007

Hi all,

  Who here has done anything with SugarCRM?  Would you mind sharing
your experience here?

  Things I'm especially interested in:

* People who have actually used it for real
* How hard is it to get up and running (both install and initial data
population)?
* Is it maintenance free, or touchy and needy?
* Do people like to use it?
* How does it work in a world used to MS Windows, Office, etc?

  They're talking CRM where I work, and so I'm thinking SugarCRM might
be a good choice.  I'm looking at the website, and will try the demo
of course, but the demo is never like actual use.  I've got to figure
out the license quagmire.  "Enterprise"?  "Professional"?
"Community"?  And then there are the forks like vTiger and
SplendidCRM.

-- Ben