Meeting Notes: SLUG / 8 Oct / InkScape

John Abreau jabr at blu.org
Thu Oct 11 01:01:59 EDT 2007

On Thu, October 11, 2007 12:49 am, John Abreau said:

> Linus gave a talk at BLU on May 17, 1995. I distinctly remember going to
> his talk at UNH a couple months before that, probably in March.

Looks like I remembered wrong; I just checked the BLU list archives, and
found that Linus' talk at UNH was on Monday, January 31, 1996:

    http://lists.blu.org/pipermail/discuss/1996-January/000711.html

IM: jabr at jabber.blu.org / abreauj at AIM / abreauj at Yahoo / zusa_it_mgr at Skype
Email jabr at blu.org / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0xD5C7B5D9

believed to be clean.