Hardware up for grabs

Jarod Wilson jarod at wilsonet.com
Sun Oct 14 00:07:07 EDT 2007

Fall cleaning instead of spring cleaning here... I've got the
following hardware up for grabs:

- A matching pair of Opteron 244 (1.8GHz socket 940) processors w/
heatsinks (they work just fine so far as I know, they were pulled for
faster procs a while ago).

- Qty. 3 QLogic 2100-series Fiber Channel PCI-X cards (working so far
as I know, pulled from working systems a while back).

- APC BackUPS 650 (not sure if the battery is good anymore or not,
its been sitting unused for a few months).

- Qty. 4 IBM 9G SCSI drives (SCA connector, all working, so far as I
know).

- GeForce 4 MX AGP video card

- 3dfx Voodoo 3 3000 AGP video card

- SiS Xabre 400 AGP video card

- mostly complete uATX system, just needs a hard drive, I think. MSI
KM4M-L motherboard w/onboard video & ethernet, Athlon XP 2200
processor, 512MB RAM, CD-ROM, floppy. InWin uATX case.

- Antec tower case w/PSU and Athlon XP 2600 processor. Includes a
flaky Asus A7V-333-WR motherboard and memory (w/manual) and a few
other bits and pieces. I think there's something up with either the
board or the memory, since the system will periodically lock up.
Processor is definitely fine, works w/o issue in another system.

Holler if you want any or all of this stuff... Available for pick up
in either Tyngsboro or Westford.

--
Jarod Wilson
jarod at wilsonet.com