Brother, can you spare a couple of SCSI SCA disks?

Star nhstar at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 11:43:21 EDT 2007

>   The one wrinkle is that they must be 3.5-inch, 1/3-height, SCSI,
> 80-pin SCA (single connector attachment) disks.  That's all that will
> fit the 1U server we have.

I have a pair of Seagate 36g that I believe fit the bill here, though
their size is also nuthin' to write home about...

> -- especially if we want to start doing
> things like hosting videos of meetings.

not fer nuthin', but may be want to consider a service such as YouTube
(I know, flash, not foss) or GoogleVideo for these considerations?  It
would help with making such videos available to a much wider audience
and not exponentially jump up GNHLUG's bandwidth at MV.

Just a thought...

--
~ *