Brother, can you spare a couple of SCSI SCA disks?

Paul Lussier p.lussier at comcast.net
Tue Oct 23 09:18:56 EDT 2007

"Ben Scott" <dragonhawk at gmail.com> writes:

>   Me too.</AOL>  Heck, having a case makes it a high-budget item.
> What about the ever-popular bare disk drive sitting on a table design?
>  :)

A table? You could afford a table? Geez, damn rich folks!  My drives
are usually hanging out of the case by the SCSI and power cables.  On
a really *good* day I can fit everything tightly into the case and
still get the cover back on.  That is then held on with duct tape,
since, well, who can actually find all those little screws in the dark
on the carpet mixed in with the dust bunnies?

>   But let's see what else washes ashore first.  :-)

I probably have a variety of old scsi cables, let me know what pieces
to this puzzle are missing, and I'll see what I can find.
--
Seeya,
Paul