GNLHUG Slogans [ was Brother, can you spare a ... ]

Paul Lussier p.lussier at comcast.net
Tue Oct 23 11:23:09 EDT 2007

"Drew Van Zandt" <drew.vanzandt at gmail.com> writes:

> My brother is fond of the phrase "trailing edge technology" - I believe he
> has an email address that's trailingedge at foobarbaz.

Yeah, but 'trailing edge' is still more current than the stuff I run
at home :) My "fast" computer is a PIII Dual 450 with 768MB of RAM.  I
think that system is somewhere around 8 years old now.  Prior to that
I had a x386 mumble...

Other than the work-provided Mac PowerBook G4, I own nothing newer
than that :)
--
Seeya,
Paul