sendmail masquerading question

Steven W. Orr steveo at syslang.net
Sun Sep 9 16:04:57 EDT 2007

I have a linux box "saturn" running sendmail which is the "hub" where the
MX record for my domain points.

I have a box inside the house called "pluto" that sends all its mail to
saturn using SMART_HOST for delivery. All is good in the universe.

When sending mail from pluto, I want the addresses that the message is
sent to, to be changed so that *any* address that is bound for syslang.net
does not get sent to pluto.syslang.net. All addresses on saturn are valid
on pluto, but I don't want any mail sent from pluto to not be sent through
saturn. (I do already have EXPOSED_USER(`root'))

The MASQ stuff that I see seems to only affect the From address and not
the To or Cc etc addresses.

Anyone know how to doo dees?

steveo at syslang.net