OOo background color - Re: [GNHLUG] MerriLUG Nashua, Thur 20 Sep, OpenOffice Styles - for groff fans and real people too

Ben Scott dragonhawk at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 15:37:28 EDT 2007

On 9/21/07, Bill Sconce <sconce at in-spec-inc.com> wrote:
> One more thing. And another opportunity for thanking you for last night's
> presentation, as well as a chance for me to give something back. The OOo
> gray-background-color problem appears to be SOLVED.  (See 4. below.)

"If the designers of X-Windows built cars, there would be no fewer
than five steering wheels hidden about the cockpit, none of which
followed the same principles -- but you'd be able to shift gears with
your car stereo. Useful feature, that."
                          -- Marus J. Ranum, Digital Equipment Corporation

http://www.art.net/~hopkins/Don/unix-haters/x-windows/disaster.html

-- Ben