Greetings!

Kenny Lussier klussier at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 22:12:11 EDT 2008

On Tue, Apr 1, 2008 at 10:00 PM, David Hardy <belovedbold357 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm up late, kind of, and welcome you to this mailing list, Joshua.  And to
> New England and the great Granite State of New Hampshire! Compared to
> Buffalo, though, you are now in the tropics.
>
> I've belonged to his list for a few years now, and while still a comparative
> n00b, I have learned a ton of good stuff from these folks.  They are simply
> amazing.  Every conceivable question or issue comes up with regard to Linux
> and open source and networks and so forth, and within minutes, literally,
> there are often several excellent answers and solutions.
>
> I don't often contribute, being in awe, mainly, and only ask questions in
> utter desperation sometimes.  But they do their best to get back with
> something accurate right away and they, well, almost all of them, have a
> sense of humor.  Sometimes wicked humor.
>
> Anyway, welcome!
>
> Dave Hardy

That highlights one of the great aspects of this group. You don't need
to refrain from contributing just because you don't have anything to
add. It's never stopped me!! :-)

But seriously, welcome. Feel free to jump in at any time, either to
ask a question, answer a question, or to strike up a general
conversation. We're always looking for food for thought, something to
debate, or any general topic to offer unsolicited advice on.

C-Ya,
Kenny