power meters [ was low power linux PC? ]

Bruce Dawson jbd at codemeta.com
Mon Apr 7 12:30:26 EDT 2008

The more sophisticated model has a USB interface.

--Bruce
PS: For 220, you can measure the two live legs using 2 separate meters.
But in general, things like dryers and ranges will have the same
readings for both legs.

BTW: You're dealing with deadly power here. I don't recommend cobbling
this together unless you know what you're doing.