YAQ Setting up vncviewer

Labitt, Bruce labittb1 at tycoelectronics.com
Tue Apr 8 16:29:18 EDT 2008

YAQ... :)

I'd like to vnc from my centos4.5 box (so far) to a ps3 running YDL6.  I can ssh from centos to ydl without a problem.  However, when I try to vnc from centos to ydl I get

Main: unable to connect to host:  No route to host (113)

This is on a local network, so there is only a local dhcp server handing out ip's.  There is no nameserver.

I can ping from centos to ydl and vice versa.  Any ideas on what to look for?  I am running vncserver on ydl, although it seems to make no difference on the centos to ydl vncviewer error output.

TIA,
Bruce