Solved: Sendmail question. Problem with yahoo.

Paul Lussier p.lussier at comcast.net
Sat Apr 12 22:53:39 EDT 2008

Coleman Kane <cokane at cokane.org> writes:

> A more helpful suggestion is that you may want to set the
> default_destination_recipient_limit in /etc/postfix/main.cf (or wherever
> main.cf is located on your particular install) to 5. Adding (or
> changing) the following line in the file should do:
>
> default_destination_recipient_limit = 5

Thanks!  And just to clarify, does this limit the total number of
recipients to 5, or does it just batch 5 recipients at a time when
sending to the total list of recipients?  In other words, if I sent to
20 people, does it get send in 4 batches of 5, or do 15 people not
recieve the mail?

I'm assuming the former, i.e. 4 batches of 5.
--
Seeya,
Paul