Solved: Sendmail question. Problem with yahoo.

Ben Scott dragonhawk at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 08:13:12 EDT 2008

On Sat, Apr 12, 2008 at 3:24 PM, Coleman Kane <cokane at cokane.org> wrote:
>  A more helpful suggestion is that you may want to set the
>  default_destination_recipient_limit in /etc/postfix/main.cf  ... to 5.

  I don't know much of anything about Postfix, but I'm guessing that
will impact all destination MXes.  The goal here was to just limit
connections to *Yahoo* to 5 recipients per envelope.  The above will
penalize all connections, right?  How would one specify that for just
Yahoo?

  Anyone want to give a presentation on switching from Sendmail to
Postfix?  I really need to get around to doing that, one of these
decades...

-- Ben