looking for vt100 or older

Bruce Dawson jbd at codemeta.com
Tue Apr 15 20:05:57 EDT 2008

I might have one or more of the following in the barn:

    * vt125
    * vt100
    * vt62 (vt52 w/built in printer)
    * PDT-11/150 (vt125 w/built in PDP-11)

If someone else hasn't volunteered something already, then these are
available to whoever wants to come pick them up.

Note: I don't know yet if they work. Its been many years since I've
powered them up. I'll do that if there's interest in them.

--Bruce