Reformat an NTFS disk to FAT32?

michael miller k4ghp at comcast.net
Sun Apr 20 21:21:22 EDT 2008

When I was setting up this computer to dual boot Win XP and FC8 I
initially thought that I would have to convert the hard drive with my
win xp files from ntfs to fat32 in order to have them accessible both to
linux and win xp.  I quickly found out that fc8 has no trouble reading
and writing ntfs files so I just left that hard drive alone.  The "linux
only" hard drives are formated for ext3.

Mike Miller