Any ZigBee/Bluetooth users?

Bill McGonigle bill at bfccomputing.com
Tue Apr 22 16:34:15 EDT 2008

On Apr 21, 2008, at 20:23, Jeff Macdonald wrote:

> Ah, I see where I went wrong. I kept looking at embedded solutions.

Since we've already strained Star Wars allusions in this thread:
"It's a Trap!"

Seriously, I had a conversation with SanDisk about why I should pay
3x for their embedded USB flash over the retail version (cycles?
MTBF? environmental range?) and they kept just saying, "it's an
embedded part."

Not sure if that meant, "we have no idea," or, "we're not allowed to
say anything else but you've figured it out."

I figured at the volume I was looking at I could put someone to work
full-time stripping plastic off of the retail units and still have
money left over.  When did I fall down the rabbit hole?

-Bill

-----
Blog: http://blog.bfccomputing.com/