Source for DVI/USB KVM switch, cables

Bill McGonigle bill at bfccomputing.com
Wed Apr 30 14:35:45 EDT 2008

On Apr 30, 2008, at 09:13, Tom Buskey wrote:

> We have the remote access client, DSview.  Runs on Windows.  Slowly.

If your hardware is 3 years old, you're not running the 'GPL-ish'
revision, right?  I'm just wondering if the newer stuff is perhaps
VNC or NX-based.  That's the kind of thing you can usually shake out
of the sales engineer at a trade-show but tends to be quite well-
hidden in marketing collateral.  Somehow they don't think we consider
those sorts of things deal-making features.

-Bill

-----
Blog: http://blog.bfccomputing.com/