Ubuntu New Hampshire LoCo

Arc Riley arcriley at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 10:25:16 EDT 2008

Hey Everyone

For those who have applied and denied membership with the NH LoCo, I'm sorry
it's taken this long to resolve the problem.  Our membership is now fully
open with no approval process or requirements to join beyond an interest in
being involved with the local Ubuntu community.

The former (extremely narrow) stated purpose as an advocacy group was never
supported by the Ubuntu project and has been now broadened to include all
that Ubuntu LoCos were intended for.  We're a team within the Ubuntu project
for all Ubuntu developers, contributors, testers, and users living in New
Hampshire, not a general FOSS activist group.  Social functions (release
parties, etc), bug/code sprints, local support, and collaborating with
GNHLUG is just the start.

If you live in New Hampshire and have an interest in Ubuntu, you're welcome
and encouraged to (re)join:
  https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-us-nh<https://launchpad.net/%7Eubuntu-us-nh>