Example of ARM based linux board using initramfs and serialconsole

Alexander Wolfson AWolfson at sandbridgetech.com
Thu Aug 14 15:33:04 EDT 2008

All this happened to be an error in a memory map plus hardware bug in
the processor that is not completely solved yet. Basically nothing
related to initramfs itself.

As a positive outcome I bought couple of books and improved my
understanding of the Embedded Linux.

BTW I would highly recommend "Embedded Linux Primer" by Christopher
Hallinan
I wish I had it earlier. It would save me some trouble :)

Thanks everybody for help.

Alex