Red Hat Academy training at NHTI Concord

Ted Roche tedroche at tedroche.com
Fri Aug 22 08:19:16 EDT 2008

Matt Lind, Assistant Director of Computer Services at NHTI, wrote to
tell me that NHTI has adopted the Red Hat Academy curriculum (1) as the
basis of their Intro to UNIX Operating Systems course coming up this
fall. The first semester covers the equivalent of Red Hat's RHA030
course and the second the RHA130 materials. Both courses are useful in
preparing folks new to UNIX for the Red Hat Certified Technician (RHCT)
certification. Matt tells me that there are still some seats available.
If you or friends or associates would be interested in learning more on
Linux in a structured environment, this can be a very economical way to
do it. http://www.nhti.edu

(1) Assistant Director of Computer Services at NHTI