win.svg The new Windows Icon [HUMOR]

Greg Rundlett greg at freephile.com
Mon Dec 8 00:03:06 EST 2008

On Sun, Dec 7, 2008 at 10:02 PM, Alan Johnson <alan at datdec.com> wrote:
> haha!  I like the subtle suggestion that the window does not function
> properly enough to prevent the wind from blowing the curtains when it is
> closed.  I wonder if that was the intent... =)

That's the immediate impression that I got.  Basically that Windows is
wide open from a security standpoint.

Remember, this is the icon that is used in the user interface to
depict the operating system.  If you scan a local network using
Zenmap, you'll see Tux, perhaps the BSD (blowfish), and no doubt the
Windows with curtains flapping in the breeze icon.

If anyone wants the scalable vector graphic (resizable) but doesn't
have zenmap installed, I've uploaded the image to
http://freephile.com/wiki/index.php/Image:Win.svg

~ Greg