Rodents (mice)

Drew Van Zandt drew.vanzandt at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 10:58:46 EST 2008

Update:  All buttons "work" except the search button still opens a file
search no matter what I do (even in xev).  Zoom buttons are not mapped to
zoom in firefox, however.  They do generate unique xev event messages,
though.  L/R tiltwheel works in firefox, as do back/forward buttons.

I used this:

With one modification: I had to use /dev/input/event9, which I determined by
looking in /dev/input/by-id/.  Still not sure about the last tweak mentioned
in the forum link, a straight copy/paste did not work for me.

--DTVZ