Getting around port 80 block [SOLVED]

Thomas Charron twaffle at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 15:32:23 EST 2008

On Mon, Dec 8, 2008 at 8:05 AM, Ben Scott <dragonhawk at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 8, 2008 at 7:42 AM, Thomas Charron <twaffle at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Sat, Dec 6, 2008 at 8:52 PM, Greg Rundlett <greg.rundlett at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> I was doing the correct drill if this had been a real emergency.
>>  If it could potentially BE an emergency, the FIRST step would be to:
>>  1) Find the guy using a residential service to host.
>>  2) Find hammer.
>>  3) Use hammer on #1.  Repeat as required.
>  Isn't that three steps?  ;-)

  Actually, it would be one step, but I had to break it down to three
sub-steps to 'simulate' the complex single-step reaction which would
happen instinctually.  You wouldn't actually break this down when
someone said, 'I just put something REALLY important up, but it relies
on my Comcast cable modem', you would really instantly locate the
hammer in midswing, and instantly asail them in one clean action.  :-D

--
-- Thomas