[GNHLUG] SLUG / GNHLUG Durham - Mon 11 Feb - Rockbox MP3 player firmware

Mark E. Mallett mem at mv.mv.com
Thu Feb 7 11:32:40 EST 2008

On Tue, Feb 05, 2008 at 10:14:05PM -0500, amc wrote:
> sounds good. I installed rockbox on my iPod and love it. I thought I missed
> the last months meeting due to the snow storm. I am glad its been
> rescheduled.

Also a rockbox fan here: I installed it on my Sansa e260 and it works
great.  One of the niffty things is that it will produce a scrobbler log
suitable for submitting to last.fm .  (The 'amarok' player that I use on
the desktop system has a last.fm interface also).  A friend wrote a
little python program that will take the rockbox .scrobbler.log and
submit it; it's all very nice.

mm   ('revmem' on last.fm, http://www.last.fm/user/revmem/)